Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019 – HCL Job notifications for Trade Apprentice post for 129 vacancies.Candidates with the qualification of 10th/I.T.I can apply for the Trade Apprentice job
For Trade Apprentice post candidates can apply by online before the last date 19-09-2019
HCL-Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Hindustan Copper HCL 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the HCL notification, overall 129 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Copper Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age should be 14 to 30 years as on 20.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
Mode of Application
How to apply Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy 2019
- Go to official website hindustancopper.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES IN KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX, HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED, UNDER THE APPRENTICESHIP ACT 1961”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Online application opening date 20.08.2019
- Online application closing date 19.09.2019
- Publication of short-listed candidates List 10.10.2019