DRDO invites online applications from the desirous & eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. Candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form. Instructions for filling up of online application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on CEPTAM notice board of DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in. Translation ambiguity, if any, shall be resolved by referring to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News. In case of any ambiguity, the decision of DRDO will be final.
1. Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1817
2. Pay Scale: : Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
3. Qualification: 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
4. Place of Posting: Agra, Ahmedabad,Ahmednagar, Ambernath, Balasore, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Leh, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Pune, Tejpur, Visakhapatnam, Others (As Per Organisation Requirement).
4. Terms: Candidates must give his/her preferences for posting to various stations related to the post code in his/her application. The preference of posting to stations once given by the candidate will be treated as final and irreversible. Subsequent request for change in preference will not be entertained under any circumstances/ reasons. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully give preference of posting stations in online application form. Candidates are, therefore, advised to give preference of posting stations carefully. DRDO reserves its right to nominate the candidate anywhere in India depending upon Organisational requirement. Candidates are required to serve a minimum of five years at the first place of posting and no request for transfer will be entertained during this period. However, they may be transferred to other locations in public interest by DRDO.
Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules. D) Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession
1. Crucial Date Of Eligibility: 23rd January 2020
2. Opening Date For Online Application: 23rd December 2019 (Time: 1000 Hrs)
3. Closing Date For Submission Of Application: 23rd January 2020 (Time: 1700 Hrs)
4. Tentative Date Of Tier-i Exam (Cbt): To Be Announced On Drdo Website
Document: The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application: (i) 10th Class or ITI Certificate for age proof & EQR (ii) Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.) (iii) Signature on plain white paper. (iv) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate or ITI Certificate etc.) which must be carried during the examination & document verification. H) Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence & permanent address etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them. I) Candidates are required to submit all the acquired qualification as on crucial date of eligibility during filling of online application form
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement and Frequently asked questions (FAQs).Note down the application number for future use.Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you. No printed copy of application is required to be sent to CEPTAM. E-admit card would be available on DRDO website preferably 02 weeks prior the examination which is required to be downloaded and printed for appearing in examination. E) Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits applicable for
2. Admit card for examination will NOT be sent by CEPTAM by post. The candidate must bring one passport size recent colour photograph; admit card & preferably same Photo Id (original as mentioned in application form) at examination centre. H) Mode of examination will be CBT in Tier-I & Tier-II.To familiarize with CBT process, candidates are advised to go through the mock test available on website, preferably 02 weeks prior to examination
3. Candidates will go through biometric attendance & metal detector for frisking at examination centresElectronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pen drive, laptops, calculators etc., any other communication devices, wrist watches/fitness band, pen/pencil, debit/credit card, ornaments & jewellery/ring/chain/locket etc and any other prohibited items are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall.
4. Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical and must be in running hand writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of Tier-I (CBT), Tier-II (CBT) and document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.No Travelling Allowances is admissible to any candidates for appearing in the Tier-I (CBT) and Tier-II (CBT) Examination.