SBI Clerk 2020 Notification & Online Application – SBI clerk 2020 notification pdf released for 8000 vacancies. SBI Clerk online application form link available from January 3, 2020 to January 26, 2020. SBI Clerk prelims exam will be conducted in February-March 2020 and the main exam will be held on April 19, 2020.
SBI clerk 2020 recruitment exam is one of the most widely popular bank exams in India. It is an online based test, conducted to recruit SBI Clerk or Junior Associates to work for the state bank of India with pay range of ₹20,000 to ₹23,000 per month.
- Over 8000 clerk/junior associates vacancies released through SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment exam.
- Candidates should fill in the SBI Clerk application form 2020 by providing valid details and paying registration fee from January 3, 2020 to January 26, 2020.
- SBI Clerk 2020 prelims exam will be conducted in Feb-March 2020 and main exam on April 19, 2020.
- Each section in the SBI clerk 2020 prelims and mains exam has fixed timing. The candidates are required to clear the preliminary exam to go to the main exam.
- The SBI clerk admit cards for prelims and main exam can be downloaded from February 2020 to till the exam date.
- Depending on employer location, the SBI clerk salary is ₹20,000 to ₹23,000.
- SBI clerk age limit is 20-28 years as on January 1, 2020. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 31 years for OBC , and 33 years for SC/ST category.
Eligible candidates that are recruited by this bank will have responsibilities to handle operations and client interactions of the bank. Job responsibilities include holding posts such as depositors, cashiers, etc. at one of the branches of State Bank of India. This is a comprehensive job responsibility.
Before apply for SBI clerk 2020, candidates should be aware of the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, dates, syllabus, and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official SBI clerk 2020 notification or read this entire article.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group Click Here For More Updates
SBI Clerk Exam 2020 Detail
|Name of Posts||Junior Associate (8000 Posts)JA (Backlog)- 8134 PostsJunior Agricultural Associates (00 posts)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||8134 Posts (officially Out)|
|Name of Organization||SBI (State bank of INDIA)|
|Application fees||600 Rs/- for General/ OBC Category Candidates100 Rs/- for SC/ ST/ PWD and other reserved categories|
|Name of Exams||Prelims ExamMain Exam|
|Selection Process||Applicant will be Selected on the basis of Prelims/ Main Exam and Personal Interview|
|Age limit||20 Years to 28 Years as on 1-1-2020|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||03/01/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||26/01/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||26/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||10/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||03/01/2020 to 26/01/2020|