||1 May 2017
Bank of Baroda Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 30.04.2017.
- Age (As on 01.04.2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment-Selection Process:
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Objective Type (2 Hours)
- Reasoning-50 Question(50 Marks)
- Quantitative-50 Question(50 Marks)
- General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)-50 Question(50 Marks)
- English Language-50 Question(50 Marks)
Descriptive Type (30 Minutes)
- English Language- 2 Question(50 Marks)
Note: Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test.
Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to approximately 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 2500/- per candidate.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 750/- for all others
- Start date for Online Registration: 01.04.2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
- Last date for Online Registration:01.05.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination:12.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative):27.05.2017
How to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment?