BECIL Recruitment 2019: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited invites eligible candidates for selection of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of BECIL government projects across India. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [BECIL/CONTRACT JOB /Advt.2019/02] to fill up 2684 vacancies. As per the www.becil.com Vacancies 2019 notification, these openings are allocated for Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower, Consultant and Accounts Executive posts. Aspirants who are seeking engineering jobs can use this BECIL vacancy 2019 and make the online registration from 10.07.2019. The last date for submission of online application for BECIL recruitment is 25.07.2019.
BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Consultant and Manpower:
||Rs.7613 to Rs.50,000/- Month
||25 July 2019
- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
- Should have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English
- Experience: At least two-year experience in Electricals.
Age Limit: 18 years and Maximum 45
- 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional.
- Should have read and writing the knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English.
- Experience: At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System
Consultant (Electrical Engineer):
- B. Tech (Electricals) from a recognized University
- Experience: At least five years of experience in the field of Electrical System.
Note: Preference will be given to the person retired from Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
- B. Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance).
- Experience: At least five years of experience in the field of EPF, ESI, and Taxation.
Note: Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in similar assignments
- Between 18 years to 45 years.
- For Skilled Manpower:1336 Posts
- For Un-Skilled Manpower:1342 Posts
- For Consultant (Electrical Engineer): 04 Posts
- For Accounts Executive: 02 Posts
BECIL Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. However, preference will be given to the employees who have submitted a certificate from skill development training in the same field.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online along with scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.