BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Haridwar
invites online application from eligible candidates. Currently BHEL has 443 vacancies at Haridwar location. As per the BHEL Haridwar recruitment notification, these 443 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs, can use this BHEL opportunity. Interested candidates can apply to this recruitment from 28.12.2018 to 19.01.2019. BHEL Haridwar recruitment notification and online application is available in official website.
Total Posts: 443
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Trade wise Vacancy Details
- Fitter: 154
- Turner: 44
- Mechanist: 104
- Welder: 49
- Electrician: 61
- Draftsman (Mechanical): 05
- Electronics (Mechanical): 03
- Motor Mechanical Vehicle: 01
- Carpenter: 01
- Pattern Maker: 02
- Forger and Hit Treatment: 04
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01/04/2019.
High School certificate, ITI NCVT/SCVT Certiﬁcate in relevant Trade.
No Application Fee
Important Dates of Bhel Haridwar Apprentice 2019
Starting Date of Application: 28/12/2018
Last Date: 13/01/2019.Merit List Announcement Date: 23/03/2019
How to apply BHEL Haridwar Apprentice recruitment 2019
- Go to official website bhelhwr.co.in.
- Click “Careers at BHEL Haridwar” find the advertisement “Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship for April’2019, BHEL Haridwar” click on the advertisement.
- To get the notification click “Circular” notification will open.
- Read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply click “Apply online” enter your details correctly.
- Take the print of the application