BHEL Apprentice 2019 – Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd notifications announced 400 Trade Apprentices in various trades at BHEL, Tiruchirappalli. The detailed eligibility criteria and BHEL Apprentice application process are given below.
BHEL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Maths as subjects or its equivalent and passed 2 years training in Govt. ITI in the trade and be eligible for National by NCTVT
- Passed 10th class examination education or its equivalent and in Govt. ITI in the trade and under 10+2 system passed 1 year training be eligible for National Trade certificate issued by NCTVT
- Passed HSC or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Trade” and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT
- Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in the trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT
- Passed 12th class examination in the last 3 years (i.e. 2015,16,&17 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Arts (BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) From a recognized University
Note: Candidates with knowledge of Tamil will be given preference.
Age Limit (As on 13.04.2019): 18 to 27 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for physically handicapped persons
BHEL Trichy – Trade wise vacancies: 400 Posts
- Fitter – 150 Posts
- Welder (G & E) – 110 Posts
- Turner – 11 Posts
- Machinist – 16 Posts
- Electrician – 35 Posts
- Wireman – 7 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 7 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 7 Posts
- AC & Refrigeration – 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 7 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 5 Posts
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Plumber – 4 Posts
- MLT Pathology – 2 Posts
- Assistant (Human Resource) – 5 Posts
- Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/ AC & Refrigeration: Rs.11,129/Month
- Welder/Diesel Mechanic/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Programme & System Administration Assistant/ Carpenter/ Plumber: Rs.9,892/Month
- MLT Pathology: Rs.8,656/Month for 1st Year & Rs.9,892/- for Remaining 3 Months
- Assistant (Human Resource): Rs.8,656/Month
BHEL Apprentice – Selection process:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice 2019?
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2019. After successfully submitted, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 March 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-03-2019
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 03-04-2019
Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List: 03-04-2019
Expected Certificate Verification Period: 04-04-2019
Tentative Joining Date: 11-04-2019