: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/itijobsindia.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php
on line 824
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/itijobsindia.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php
on line 831
CPCL Recruitment – Discipline/Trade Wise: 142 Vacancies
- Fitter – 19 Posts
- Welder – 7 Posts
- Electrician – 9 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 8 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Turner – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics – 2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Mechanic Repair and Maintenance of Vehicle – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 6 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 5 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – 7 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 14 Posts
- Accountant – 5 Posts
- Back Office Assistant – 10 Posts
- Executive (Marketing) – 2 Posts
- Executive (Human Resource) – 6 Posts
- Executive (Computer Science) – 6 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – 3 Posts
- Security Guard – 4 Posts
Apprentice Training Period:
- For all trades (Except Advanced Attendant Operator/Security Guard): 15 months
- For Advanced Attendant Operator: 18 months
- For Security Guard: 15 months
CPCL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their
respective ITI trades / Diploma / Degree.
- In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered.
- The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the shortlisted candidates and their medically fitness.
How to apply CPCL Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 August 2018.
- Starting date of Online Registration: 30.07.2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 12.08.2018