Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017:– CPCL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices Vacancy at 108 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th November 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Total No.of Posts: 108
- Fitter – 16
- Electrician – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) – 10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) – 8
- Welder – 8
- Machinist – 5
- Instrument Mechanic – 5
- Turner – 4
- Auto Electrician – 2
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) – 2
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 2
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 5
- PASAA – 2
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P) – 5
- Attendant Operator (C.P) – 7
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 15
Candidates applying for CPCL Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- For the Trade Codes 1 to 12: A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- The Trade Code 13: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in engineering (other than computers) from any polytechnic of three years.
- For the Trade Code 14: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” Trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- For the Trade Codes 15 & 16: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology as desirable subject may apply.
- The Trade Code 17: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics as desirable subjects may apply.
- For all the Trade codes : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time , regular course in relevant Trades /Degree with overall percentage of minimum 50% for General & OBC candidates and overall percentage of 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification are not eligible.
- Age Limit Should between 18 to 24 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection process for CPCL Recruitment is as follows,
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
- In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered.
- In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection.
- The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
The CPCL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Apprentices Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.8625/-
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 13th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th November 2017.
How to Apply / New Registration
For Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited – Trade Apprentices Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited – Trade Apprentices Vacancy:–