FCI Recruitment 2020 Notice Fake. Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, has not invites any online application for the JE, Typist, Steno & Others posts for 4103. There is no unit/subsidiary website in the name of fcinet.in(Fake Site). So candidates disregard that advertisement which spreading virally in the Internet. For more details regarding this fake notification check given below link.
- Candidates should have Graduate, Degree, Diploma from a recognized University/ Board/ School or equivalent.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For Junior Engineer post pay scale Rs 11100/- to 29950/-
- For Steno & Assistant-II post pay scale Rs 9900/- to 25530/-
- For Assistant Grade III & Typist post pay scale Rs 9300/- to 22940/-
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 17 January 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17 January 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19 February 2020.
Download Full Notification Here