GSFC Vacancy Details:
Name of Post:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President (Human Resources)
- Deputy Manager(Chemical)
- Deputy Manager(Mechanical)
- Deputy Manager(Civil)
- Deputy Manager(Instrument)
- Deputy Manager(Electrical)
Candidates applying for GSFC vacancies must have degree of graduation and Post Graduation in concerned stream from nay recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Age Restrictions for GSFC current openings:
For applying against GSFC notification applicants age should not be less than 21 years and upper age and relaxation in age for reserved category will be decided by the selection panel as according to their rules.
Selected participants will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month with grade pay, allowances and other benefits offered as per the norms of organization.
Applicants will be assorted for the recruitment on the suitable post, on the basis of marks they will obtain in written examination
and personal interview
, which will be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
How to Apply for GSFC Recruitment?
Candidates may apply for Gujarat state Fertilizers & Chemical ltd recruitment by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all you must logon to the official website of Gujarat state Fertilizers & Chemical Ltd that is gsfclimited.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- Afterwards you are required to select “Apply Now” link, available on the page, front of you.
- On the next page, you must press “29/O/1:Sr. Vice President/ Vice President (Human Resources)” link.
- You must read all the instructions about the job carefully.
- After wards you if you are an existing user then you must hit on “LOGIN” tab, and if you are a new user then you need to press “”NEW APPLICANTS” link.
- Fill the needed information and hit on “submit” tab.
- Now new applicants and existing users are required to login to your account.
- By login to your account Application format will be displayed on your digital screen. You need to fill it carefully and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application format for future use.
Last Date for Applying Online: 28/08/2017