HCL GCP has issued notification for apprenticeships Posts through offline, age, qualification and other details are given below.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals for the undermentioned ITI trades who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade. Candidates shall apply in the prescribed format along with the copies of certificates and passport size photographs, both self-attested. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2014 should attach an Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50 duly attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
HCL Gujarat Total vacancy: 22 Posts.
1)Fitter – 07
2)Welder – 04
3)Electrician – 03
4)Instrument Mechanic – 06
5)Wireman – 01
6)Plumber – 01
1. Candidates within the age group 18 to 25 years as on 1st December 2016 are eligible to apply.
2. Written test will be conducted to select the deserving candidates on the basis of merit.
3. Stipend will be payable to the selected candidates during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
4. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
5. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested photo/ copies of certificates/ Affidavit (wherever required) will not be considered.
6. The vacancies may be increased/ decreased at the sole discretion of the HCL management.
Candidates should 08th Class / 10th Classwith ITI in relevant branch qualification in relevant branch have from recognized Board/ University.
Apply Mode : Apply Off Line through prescribed Application format.
The applications complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents and 2 extra passport size photographs should be sent to following:-
Sr. Manager (HR),
Hindustan Copper Limited,
Gujarat Copper Project,
747 GIDC Mega Estate,
Jhagadia, District Bharuch,
Gujarat – 393110 on or before 14th January 2017.