how to get subsidy on own house pradhan mantri awas yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List and Loan Limit
Eligible beneficiaries in PMAY list may avail of loans up to Rs. 70,000 from financial institutions along with subsidy on interest at the rate of 3%. maximum principal amount for the same is capped at Rs. 2,00,000 while the maximum subsidy is Rs. 38,359 for which is. The cost of unit is shared in the ratio of 60:40 between the Centre and State Governments for areas in the plain, i.e. Rs. 1.20 lakh support for ever In Himalayan and northeastern States along with the Union Territory of and Kashmir, this ratio goes to 90:10 with up to Rs. 1.30 of support for every unit.
The Centre offer 100% financing in the case of (Union Territories) inclusive of list Beneficiaries receive Rs. 90.95 each day in courtesy . Beneficiaries are also identified via parameters from the-Economic and Caste Census) and verification is done by the Gram . Support given up to Rs. 12,000 for building toilets under the Bharat Mission-G scheme in collaboration with other schemes including . Payment are directly and electronically disbursed to the post office and bank accounts linked with .
Eligibility for Availing Loan Under
The eligibility requirements are following-
● Homeless families
● Those with homes having 0/1/2 room Roof and Wall
● Households without adult members 16-59 years
● Households without literate adult above the age 25
● Households without adult members between 16-59 year of
● Homes without able-bodied members/with disabled member
● Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Case, and Minorities
● Landless households earning income from work
Candidates with , fishing boats and agriculture equipment will be eligible along with those possessing Credit Card) with limit higher than/equal to Rs. 50,000. If the household has at least single member employed with the Government or earning in excess of Rs. 10,000 every month any individual pays income tax/professional tax or refrigerator/landline phone connection, then eligibility will not be there.
● Consent document for using on beneficiary’ behalf
● -registered job card number
● Bank account information
● ( Bharat Mission) number
● Visit the official -G
● Fill up details needed including mobile phone number, gender number.
● Upload consent form for using the number.
● Click on Search for finding ID, beneficiary’s and priority.
● Click Select to Register.
● The details of the beneficiary will be generated shown automatically.
● The remainder may be filled up including type ownership, number, relation and so on.
● You should upload the consent form needed for using number on the beneficiary’s behalf.
● Add beneficiary account details in necessary field thereafter including bank account number and.
● If the beneficiary wishes to take a loan, choose Yes and enter required amount.
● Enter job card number along with number.
● The next section will have to be filled up by officer concerned.
The will help in creating the beneficiary list while these beneficiaries will priority thereafter once making it to the list. The list will then be dispatched to Gram for verification followed by creation of the final list and publishing of the same. The annual lists will be created thereafter. This is the entire procedure obtaining a home under
Disclaimer: No Deccan Chronicle journalist was involved in creating this group also takes no responsibility for this