Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] of the Department of Space [DOS] is looking for
young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of ASSISTANTS (administrative support staff)and Upper Division Clerks in the Level 4 of Pay Matrix in CCS (RP) Rules 2016, for filling-up in various ISRO Centres/Units/Autonomous Bodies/CPSUs, across India. The zone-wise details of vacancies are as
Assistants: 311 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ISRO Assistants job should have Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Upper Division Clerks: 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ISRO Upper Division Clerks posts should have Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years as on 31/07/2017
Hiring Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistants, Upper Division Clerks vacancies should pay the below charges through Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card OR Challan at nearest branch of State Bank of India
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women: Application Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for ISRO recruitment 2017:- Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.isro.gov.in from 11.07.2017 to 31.07.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 11.07.2017
End Date: 31.07.2017
Fee Last Date: 01.08.2017