Guidelines For Upcoming ITI NCVT CTS OMR Based Exam
- NCVT DGET introduced the concept of objective type semester examination for iti trades to make trainees competitive.For Jan-Feb Exam 2018
- Its important for each iti trainee to know how objective exams are conducted.
- In all india trade test , an omr (optical mark reader) sheet is given to answer the objective type questions.
Fitter,Electrician,Copa & Electronics Mechanic (4 Trades ) are Avilable With A/B/C/D Type Paper Series
- An iti trainee has to answer all the questions in this omr sheer with by rounding off only one choice ( a or b or c or d) to the multiple choice questions given in the question paper.
- The trainee should have to be trained before appearing aitt exams
- The wrong entry or in correct round offs would cost penalization in marks score.
- Omr sheet will be issued to trainees 30 mins before issuing question paper.
- The trainee has to enter omr sheet details like name , trade , examination center , district , date of examination, trade code , semester of study , roll number , paper number which the trainee is answering with session details and question paper book let series .
- After filling the above details , the trainee as to round off only one answer according tobthe q numbers given in question paper.
- Here are some useful information from www.jobsgujarat.com about omr sheet filling.
We have attempted to explain how to fill omr sheet in two parts.
- The individual trainee information.
- Answering details.
Individual trainee information
- Name of the trainee
- The trainee should entee their respective names either in hindi or english.
- If the trainees opts for english then the name should be entered iin blockletters or capital english letters as printed in the trainee MIS generated hall ticket.
- Example : sourabh shukla A V .
- The trainee has to enter each letter of the name in individual square boxes giving space.
- Here in this case S O U R A B H
- Here in this case the name S O U R A B H should be entered in indivdual square boxes. Leave one square box empty and then start entering the middle name which is S H U K L A .
- To the initials or surnames leave one space after S H U K L A and then enter the first initial A, then leave one space and enter the second letter of initial which is
- Now the name in square boxes look like
- SOURABH space SHUKLA space A space V
- Examination center ( in block letters only)
- The trainee has to enter the examination center name as printed in MIS generated hall ticket.
- Example : GOVERNMENT ITI UTTARSANDA
- It should be entered as
- GOVERNMENT space ITI space UTTARSANDA
- The trainee should enter the district name of the examination center as printed on MIS generated hall ticket in block letters.
- If not printed Please feel free to ask the examiner and write after the confirmation
- Trainee has to enter the trade of study in block letters.
- FITTER for fitter trade
- ELECTRICIAN for electrician trade
- WELDER for welder trade
Date Of Examination
- The date should be entered in dd mm yy format rounding off the respective digits below the digit entered in that column itself.
- If the date of examination is 26/02/2017 then the trainee should enter 26 in dd i.e., 2 in one d box and 6 in another d box.
- The trainee should enter the trade code alloted by mis and this be printed on MIS generated hall ticket
- For example
- Fitter ncvt mentor council trade code is 227 .
- The trainee should enter 2 2 and 7 in the three square boxes given rounding off the respective digits found below these square boxes.
- In this case, the trainee has to round off 2 2 and 7 digits.
- Enter your respective semester in roman format and round off the circle completely.
- For semester I , entry will be I and the trainee must round of circle next to I in that section
Paper and book let series
- Enter appropriate paper number .
- Semester 1
- Paper I – trade theory ( part A) & employability skills ( part B)
- Paper Ii – wcs ( part A) & drawing ( part B)
- Semester 2
- Paper I – trade theory
- Paper II – wcs (part A) & Employability skills ( part B)
- . Semester 3 and 4
- Paper I – trade theory ( part A)
- Paper II – wcs (part A)
- Enter the 14 digit roll number as in MIs generated hall ticket .
- There will be 14 square boxes where the trainee must enter the roll number and round off the appropriate digitbelow that respective square box.
Answering the omr sheet
- The trainee should round off only one choice to question number completely using black point.
- Half rounded or ticked or crossed options would wrong and lead to negative marks
- Read the question carefully and answer to the known questions.
- Later answer the unanswered questions.