MPPGCL aka M.P. Power Generating Company Limited invites application for the post of 111 Plant Assistant, Graduate & Technical Apprentice. Apply before 30 October 2018. MPPGCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Education Qualification for MPPGCL Bharti 2018 – MPSEB Plant Assistant Recruitment 2018 :
Aspirants must have High School Certificate (10th) for MPPGCL Jobs 2018. Aspirant must have full time ITI Trade Certificate in
Machinist Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump etc from recognized institute. For UR & OBC (NCL) candidates must have 60% marks in ITI for MPPGCL Vacancy 2018. To get more details about education qualification applicants can check MPPGCL Bharti Official Notification Pdf 2018.
MPSEB Plant Assistant Recruitment closing date to apply online : 23rd October 2018
Total No. of MPPGCL Jobs : 100 posts
Name of MPSEB Bharti : Plant Assistant ITI Trainee
Required Age Limit For MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – MPSEB Plant Assistant Jobs 2018 :
Relaxation in upper age limit will allowed as per rules of Govt for MPPGCL Jobs 2018.
Candidates can check further details about age limit for MPSEB Plant Assistant Bharti 2018 from the official notification.
Selection Criteria For MPPGCL Plant Assistant Vacancy 2018 – MPSEB Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants will get selected on the basis of their qualification records for MPPGCL Jobs 2018. Candidates can check furthermore information about selection process through MPPGCL Official Notification 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should fill online application form before or on last date i.e 23.10.2018. Our team is providing you some easy steps to submit online form for MPSEB Recruitment 2018 as follows :
- Aspirants should log on official website i.e. mponline.gov.in
- Participants should click on MPPGCL Bharti 2018 Notification Link.
- Applicants must read MPSEB Vacancy Advertisement carefully.
- Candidates should click on Apply Online Link for MPSEB Plant Assistant Vacancy
- Then applicants must fill up MPPGCL Online Registration Form with proper details.
- Participants should uploaded scanned passport size photo and signature in MPPGCL Online Form.
- Candidates must deposit application fee through online mode.
- Applicants should recheck their filled MPPGCL Online Application Form.
- Then you must click on Submit button for MPSEB Plant Assistant Vacancy.
- Applicants should take the printout of submitted MPPGCL Online Form for their future use.
Important Links For MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2018 :