Mumbai Port Trust is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Typist-cum-Computer Clerk Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post. Last Date of Apply 22-December-2017. Total numbers of vacancies are 20 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent with first class at first attempt. Indian citizen having age in between 18 to 25 years can apply for this Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
Those who are interested in these Mumbai Port Trust jobs in India and meet with the whole eligibility criteria related to these Mumbai Port Trust job below in the same post. Read the whole article carefully before applying.
Mumbai port has released 20 posts for Typist-cum-Computer Clerk . Category wise post details are given below.
- UR-08 posts
- SC-01 posts
- ST-06 posts
- OBC-05 posts
Candidates must possess higher secondary certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent with first class at first attempt and candidates should have knowledge on computer.
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, OBC is 3 years, persons with disabilities is 10 years.
Selected candidates for Typist-cum-Computer Clerk will get pay scale of Rs.16300-38200/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in online examination.
Mumbai Port Trust Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 30.11.2017.
- Last date for submission of applications is 22.12.2017.
Application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs.50/-
Application fee for others is Rs.500/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.
Candidates need to attend online examination for 200 marks and the duration of exam is 140 minutes.
Mumbai Port Trust Syllabus
Questions asked from below given topics.
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
Dates TO Remember
22th December. 2017 is the last date for online process