National Housing Bank (NHB) invites online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager) vacancies. A total of 17 vacancies are available of which 14 vacancies are for Assistant Manager, 2 for Dy Manager and 1 for Regional Manager. Candidates can check more details on National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 below:
- No. of posts: 17
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Manager (Scale I): 14 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Scale II): 02 Posts
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Scale I): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- Deputy Manager (Scale II): Graduate in any discipline and 02 years’ experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager): Graduate degree, with professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute and 2 years of experience.
Age limit (As on 01.12.2021)
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 21 years 30 years
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 23 years 32 Years
- Regional Manager (Scale IV) – 30 Years 45 Years
- Other than SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Selection for the Post will be done through i.e. online examination and interview for JMGS-I (AM) and MMGS-II (DM) and for SMGS-IV (RM) through two tiered processes i.e. shortlisting and interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01 December 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 30 December 2021
- Last date for printing your application: 14 January 2022
- Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination for Scale- I and II only: 10 days prior to the Examination
- Exam Date for Scale- I and II: only January/February 2022
- Result of Online Examination for Scale- I and II: only February /March 2022
- Download of e-Call Letter for Interview for Scale- I, II & IV: March /April 2022
- Conduct of Interview for Scale- I, II & IV: March /April 2022
- Declaration of Final Result for Scale- I, II & IV: April /May 2022