SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released a fresh recruitment notification for 6100 SBI Apprentice posts on its official website @sbi.co.in on 05th July 2021. The online registration process will be active from 06th July to 26th July 2021. The selected candidates will be recruited for a 1-year duration for the Engagement of Apprentices Under The Apprentices Act,1961. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The candidates who have previously applied have to apply again for fresh vacancies.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Age Limit (as on 31-10-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 06-07-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 10-08-2021
- Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of August, 2021
|S No||State/ UT||Language||Total|
|7||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100|
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Documents / Details Needed For SBI Apprentice Registration
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of the document verification process
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
SBI Apprentice 2021: Salary Structure
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with the stipend of Rs.15000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration Of Apprenticeship for SBI Apprentice 2021
Selection of candidates will be made for a period of one year on the post of SBI Apprentice in 2021. The bank is not obligated to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices after the expiry of the Apprenticeship period. After completion of three years from the date of appointment, apprentices will be relieved from their post.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Admit Card 2021
The SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 will be released by the officials around 10 days before the exam date. The exam has been scheduled to be held in August 2021. Stay updated with us for the latest information about the recruitment.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
i. Online written test:
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
Sl. Name of test No. of Questions Maximum Marks Duration
1. General/Financial Awareness 25 25 15 minutes
2. General English 25 25 15 minutes
3. Quantitative Aptitude 25 25 15 minutes
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 25 25 15 minutes
Total 100 100 1 hour
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers
in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available
thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual
subject. Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise. Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate
marks in descending order in respective States and Categories. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in
the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in
respective States and categories.
NOTE: Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet, which will be made available
for download to the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.