Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is looking to conduct walk-in-interview to fill up empty vacancies with dynamic people for the 153 Graduate Apprentice in the following disciplines under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973. Eligible candidates who want to attend for the interview may know the detailed information about the eligibility by visiting official site http://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC_V4/
Total number of vacancies: 153 posts
Name of the post with Department wise
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering: 15 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 8 posts
- Civil Engineering: 10 posts
- Computer Engineer: 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 10 posts
- Electronics Engineer: 38 posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 38 posts
- Metallurgy: 4 posts
- Production Engineer: 5 posts
- Library & Information Science: 6 posts
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management: 04 posts
Candidates are eligible to apply for this notification up to 30 years as on 25.11.2017. Age relaxation is applicable 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates in their respective category.
- For Library & Information Science
Bachelor’s Degree plus first class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.
- For catering Technology/ Hotel Management
First Class degree in catering Technology/Hotel Management with not less than 60%
For remaining all position candidates need first class Engineering degree in a respective field with not less than 65%marks.
Selection Process will be based on the performance of Interview.
Interested candidates may apply for this notification through online mode.
Starting date to submit online application: 9th November 2017 till 25th November 2017.
- Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineer, Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineer & Production Engineer: 18th November 2017 at 9 Am- 3 Pm.
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Library & Information Science, catering Technology/ Hotel Management: 25th November 2017 at 9 Am- 3 Pm.
How To Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site http://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC_V4/
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.