Voice Call Dialer enables easy and fast voice calls on Android
Voice Call / Dialer is a simple app which enables voice dialing / calls on Android smartphone. To use voice dialer you have to have installed Google Voice Search and be connected to the internet. The usage of the app is simple just say the voice command that matches the contact name in your contacts list and it will automatically be dialed.
Voice Call Dialer with recent update gets Material Design and still has the same cool features:
- autorun enabled/disabled
- choose interval between picking up a contact and dialing
- the most simple voice dialer on google play store
For best results put a shortcut on your device’s desktop, turn on autorun and see how fast you can pick up a proper contact just by using your voice and make a new voice call
- Better design
- Select number to call after voice.
Recognition if contact has more than one number
Features & details:
- Voice call dialer is a special app which will connect the call when user speak the name of person or speak the mobile number.
- This is a useful tool which everyone should have in their mobile to connect the call while driving or when they are using their mobile in dark or when their hand in busy in something.
- Do share this app on social media and rate this app along with your comments.
- 1 Open an app that allows you to use voice commands. Different apps have different limitations, and in some cases your phone won’t permit voice-to-text options. Most locations where you can type text do allow this, however.
- 2 Tap the location where you want to enter text by speaking. This could be a text box in an Internet browser, the start of a text message or nearly anything else. The on-screen keyboard will appear.
- 3 Tap the microphone button, which is to the left of the spacebar. If you don’t see the microphone, then voice-to-text is unavailable for the option you’re using.
- 4 Wait for the “Speak now” message to appear on the display.
- 5 Speak clearly and directly at the phone to dictate what you want typed. Your phone will do a better job of typing your words if you enunciate well and if there is little or no background noise. After you finish, look over the text to make sure your phone dictated correctly.